Welcome to NPS Printing Services Ordering Site
Order Turnaround Time
Please note that the two week turnaround time which is automatically built in to every order is a goal of ours, it is not a guaranteed date that you will receive your order. Significant delays may be experienced during times of heavy usage by our customers, every order is important to us. Please know that all printing orders are processed in the order which they are received.
TRACK YOUR PRINTING ORDERS
You may track your orders through the production process from beginning to end. While logged into your account, click on "My Orders", find the order that you are interested in and look at the last column "Status". If your order status is "Submitted, it means that we have not yet put it into production.
- Copying: We have state of the art copying equipment with the capacity to print both color and black only copies. Our equipment also has the capability of inserting your color pages into most black only publications. Please note that all color copies are chargeable to your school/department at a rate of .05 cents per side. The GL line to which the color copies will be invoiced must appear on the printing order in the section called “Special Instructions”.
- Offset Printing: Offset presses are used to meet large, color, or high quality printing needs.
- Folding: Have your documents folded. We have the capacity to fold your documents in a variety of configurations.
- Laminating: Due to a shortage of resources, this service has been discontinued until further notice. This is a great way to preserve your documents. We have the capacity to laminate paper sizes ranging from 2" to 22.5".
- Drilling: We have the capability to drill from a single hole to three holes anywhere on your document.
- Transparencies: We can make black and white 8 1/2 x 11 transparencies.
- Cutting: We have the capacity to make cuts ranging from 2" to 30".
- Bindery: We can bind your document with a variety of options.
Due to the extreme cost of this type of paper, and for reasons of continuity with school administrators, we will not accept any orders for any types of FORMS from individual teachers/staff. ALL orders for ANY type of form must come from a front office administrator, i.e. Office Manager, Principal, or Assistant Principal.
PRINTING SERVICES BINDER
Your office manager or department head has been issued a three ring binder containing various samples and information pertinent to the ordering process. I encourage all NPS employees involved with ordering printing from us, to review the binder when placing orders.
EMBED YOUR FONTS
When composing documents be sure to embed the fonts into the document. In MS Word click on tools, options, save tab, put a check in the box labeled "embed true type fonts". In Publisher click on tools, commercial printing tools, fonts, place a check mark in the box labeled "embed true type fonts"; no other boxes should be checked in this window. Please note that none of the staff at NPS Printing Services performs layout and design work, therefore we are unfamiliar with most of the functions within these or many other programs that you may use to compose documents, but I would venture to say that any composition program has a way to embed the fonts.
File Attachment/PDF Conversion
During the order process, when you attach your file, it will automatically be converted into a PDF. You will then have the opportunity to proof the PDF, ensuring that everything is correct before proceeding with the next step. Please note that if you decline the PDF, your original file will be uploaded with the print order.
Please note that any scanned items inserted into your publications, in most cases, will not reproduce in a high quality manner.
Please feel free to share your suggestions or comments with us. You may e-mail the printing Services Manager, Dean Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just look for Arnold Martin in the Outlook address book.